File A Complaint

Complaint Against A Federal Retirement Consultant℠

All complaints must be filed using the FRC℠ Complaint Form.

However, for general questions, please contact FFEBA by email: [email protected]

The Federation of Federal Employee Advocates LLC (FFEBA) requires that all complaints be filed by completing and electronically submitting the FRC℠ Complaint Form.

No unsigned or anonymous complaints will be accepted.

No complaints submitted by USPS or any other delivery service will be accepted.

Your complaint—and any documents or materials you submit to support your complaint —must be emailed to [email protected].

A complete copy of your complaint and any supporting documents and materials you submit to us will be provided to the FRC℠ Designee against whom the complaint is being made.

You should assemble and submit as much physical documentation and materials as possible to support your version of events when submitting a complaint.